Mixed 2-4-2 Conditions of Play and Draw

  • September 11, 2020

The Match Committee are waiting for the further announcement on Covid19 due on Monday 14 September before we issue the COP.  Depending on the level we are at we will have to consider venues and rinks we can play the tournament on

The Mixed 2-4-2 COP will be published on Tuesday 15th September