Covid-19 precautions for the Masters
To all players entered to play in the BNH NZ Masters 14-18 February 2022
Since the Government’s change to the COVID-19 Protection Framework status to the “Red-Light” setting last week, we have been working extremely hard to ensure our preparation for this Event is appropriate, regarding the restrictions under which we need to operate to deliver this event with a minimum amount of risk to participants and hosts.
The following protocols will apply for the 2022 Ryman Healthcare Masters Tournament:
– All playing venues are established as My Vaccine Pass required locations.
– All players and officials must present a current My Vaccine Pass in their own name to gain access to each venue.
– All players must register (scan QR or complete form) prior to accessing the bowling club.
– All venues (bowling clubs) will be limited to one green, per club.
– No Spectators will be permitted at venues, including finals.
– All players and officials must wear a suitable face mask when inside a clubhouse unless they are eating or drinking.
– All clubs shall provide hand sanitiser for patrons’ use at several locations throughout the venue (indoors and outdoors).
– All players and officials must practice social distancing in accordance with Government guidelines, i.e. One metre distancing wherever possible, including on the green.
– Bowls North Harbour will work with all of our bowling clubs to create a pool of replacement players that could step in to replace a player who is unwell or who has been instructed to self-isolate due to a close-contact notification from the Ministry of Health.
IMPORTANT – Bowls North Harbour will continue to monitor the movement in COVID-19 case numbers and the Government’s response to any increase of COVID-19 in our communities. If COVID-19 numbers significantly increase, then there is a possibility that Bowls North Harbour could cancel the 2022 Ryman Healthcare Masters Tournament, in the best interests of the bowls community, the North Harbour region and the health of Aotearoa.
Bowls North Harbour