Bowls NZ Summerset National Awards 2020
The Bowls New Zealand Summerset National Awards is an opportunity to recognise and celebrate excellence within the New Zealand Bowls community.
Clubs and Centres are encouraged to submit nominations so your people can receive the recognition they deserve.
Copies of all nomination forms below and also available on the Bowls New Zealand website: www.bowlsnewzealand.co.nz.
- Club of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Club Person of the Year
- Greenkeeper of the Year
- Umpire of the Year
- Development Player – Male of the Year
- Development Player – Female of the Year
- Male Player of the Year
- Female Player of the Year
- Para-Sport Award
- Team of the Year
- All nominations must be completed on the enclosed nomination forms (please note there is a different form for each award) with any supporting information attached.
- Nominations can be put forward by anyone, including but not limited to, Clubs, Centre’s, and individual members. As many nominations can be put forward as required to recognise those within your Club/ Centre.
- If a nomination does not meet the criteria it will not be accepted.
- Nominations must relate to the period July 1, 2019- June 30, 2020.
Finalists/ Winner Announcement
- Winners are planned to be announced by Bowls NZ on Friday 11th Sept. 2020 and during the Bowls NZ Annual General Meeting, Saturday 12th Sept. 2020.
- Confirmation of how the winners will be announced will be notified closer to the date and the announcement date maybe subject to change due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Submitting Nomination Forms
Please send all completed nomination forms to;
Post: Bowls NZ, PO Box 62502, Greenlane, Auckland 1546, Attn: Martin Mackenzie
Email: [email protected]
Nominations must be received by Bowls NZ by the 1st July 2020.
If you have any queries about the awards or the Bowls NZ National Award process, please contact Erin Nurkka or Martin Mackenzie at Bowls NZ.
Nominations are now open for the Bowls NZ Summerset Awards.
Clubs Communication Manager
Bowls New Zealand