Reminders from BNH for all Clubs
We have had a couple of disappointed teams during the Champ of champs because updated Conditions of play sent via the weekly reminders have not been passed on to the players when the draws had changed
In future the reminders will also be posted on the website on a weekly basis
- Champ of Champ completed. Thanks to all the clubs who hosted the Champ of Champs and all the clubs who entered teams. We have a few new centre title holders. Congrats to them all
- The next tournament on the schedule is the Executive Fours and the BNH Opening day which will be held at Orewa on 6th September Entries for the Executive Fours to be entered online, closing date 21 August . Click on here to book https://www.bowlsnorthharbour.com/competitions/ At this tournament we will also celebrate the opening of the season and have the handbooks ready to hand out. It is a great time for the executives from the clubs to meet each other.
- Very disappointing! Only 10 clubs out of 20 have sent in names. Coaching will be held on three Saturdays in August (15th, 22nd and 29th ) at Orewa between 9-12 pm.
- North Harbour Awards Ceremony. 16th August. We are hoping this will be a special event with a new category of prize winners being introduced. Please send numbers of expected attendees from your club. Hope you all come and enjoy a great afternoon
- The online registration is now working on the website. Hopefully this will make your Secretarial lives easier. The players have to book their own entries with their own credit cards. Talk it through with your executive who will be the person/s to book the club entries, what email address the invoices should be sent to and the process to get the Invoices to Treasury to be paid
- BNZ CEO meeting. Bowls NZ would like to come and meet with the Bowls North Harbour administration and member clubs to make a presentation and to field any questions that we/you may have for them. This will be held at Browns Bay Bowling club on Tuesday 27th October at 6.00 pm. Please ensure your Board is aware of this date and that some delegates from your club will attend this meeting. A really good opportunity to hear from Bowls NZ and ask any questions of them. Put a reminder somewhere to make sure your club is represented at this meeting