BNH Women Cadness Cup – 5/12/26 Mar 21
- Clubs may enter as many teams as they have players available.
- The number of players in each club team will be four. Two players must be of 1-10 years bowling experience or graded lead or two in their club grading list.
- Each player will play 2 bowls in each end and games will be of 12 ends per game or 1 ¾ hours unless shortened due to weather or other conditions.
- Each end will count as “Bonus Fours” with a maximum of 2 points available after the first two players of each team have played their bowls.
- All players in each club side must be members of the same club. In exceptional circumstances the Centre may allow a composite side to enter if a club or clubs have insufficient members to form a side.