BNH Winter Cup – Check Website at 7.00am Tomorrow Morning for Play Update

  • July 7, 2022

To All Players

At present the weather forecast does not look good for tomorrow with rain forecast and clearing late afternoon.

We will make a decision at 7.00am tomorrow morning as to whether play will go ahead or not and post on our website accordingly.


Steven Yates